Who we are
Cape Farewell is a charitable organisation, whose work is made possible through collaborations and partnerships with others. We cannot successfully operate – and nor would we want to – on our own.
Partnerships can take many forms: major venues show our artworks and host our performances; complementary organisations co-produce projects and share their ideas with us; and grant-makers and sponsors generously support our projects financially or in-kind.
If you would like to help us realise our ambitious programmes by becoming a Cape Farewell partner, please contact Lily Lloyd.
Partners & Funders
With thanks to the following partners and funders for their generous support.
- Waverley Street Foundation
- Stellar Blue Fund
- Arts Council England
- Lighthouse Poole
- Bournemouth University
- Dorchester Area School Partnership
- National Oceanography Centre, Southampton
- Durlston Country Park
- RiverLab (Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust)
- Bullet Creative
- Manor Farm, Sydling St Nicholas
- Dollens Farm, Sydling St Nicholas